Give to AAD
Thank you for exploring how to make a difference through giving back.
The College of Architecture, Arts, and Design has a shared commitment to examining and excelling at the processes and practices of art, design, and architecture. The flourishing of creative critical thought in this college opens new doorways to a better future. Arts, design, and architecture intertwine with technology to improve the communities within which we live, work, and play.
Your support makes it possible to realize this vision in a world of emerging technology, rapid change, and complex challenges. You help us provide solutions.
Ways to Give
There are many different ways to support the college. Please use the links below for more information on how to make your gift, or to learn about our donor recognition societies.
If you are ready to support AAD, making a gift online is easy and convenient.
- Go to the online form.
- Select or enter your gift amount.
- Select the College of Architecture, Arts, and Design as the area you would like to give to.
- You may also then select a department or student organization, or give to the annual fund. Giving to the annual fund means your gift will be used to support our most pressing needs.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Click the “Give now” button.
- To give by phone with your credit card, please call 800-533-1144 and ask for the Office of Gift Accounting.
- Our 800 number is answered Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Please make check payable to "Virginia Tech Foundation Inc."
- Mail check to:
College of Architecture, Arts, and Design
202 Cowgill Hall (0205)
1325 Perry Street
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Your company may have a matching gifts program. If you are affiliated with a company that matches contributions to higher education, your gift to Virginia Tech may be matched, doubled, or — in some instances — more than doubled. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please search for your employer's name here.
LINK + LICENSE + LAUNCH offers a full continuum of services to the Virginia Tech community and industry to help partnerships grow and flourish and ensure the discoveries made at the university deliver economic and human impact. Our three complementary centers help companies increase talent and research capabilities, commercialize ideas and discoveries, and create cycles of growth and opportunity to serve the VT community, commonwealth and beyond.
Smart planning can ensure the gift you make accomplishes both your personal and charitable goals.
Please scroll down for links to explore frequently used and highly effective giving strategies. To discuss any of these options in more detail, contact our assitant dean of advancement, Julia Allen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 231-5607.
Details that your advisors may need to complete a gift — such as sample language or the Virginia Tech Foundation taxpayer identification number — are available at our advisor resources page.
For information on how the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act affects charitable giving opportunities, please visit this page about the new law.
Contact our assitant dean of advancement, Julia Allen, at email@example.com or (540) 231-5607.